Chquered Plate Nosing
Hot Dipped Galvanised Chequered Diamond Plate for Grating Stairs Nosing
One Bar Aluminum chequer plate nosing
Chequered plate nosing is a bent diamond metal with certain angles to suit the tread plate edge covering. It is used to prevent slip and fall accidents occurred to busy stairways when they are in damp and slippery conditions. With added diamond chequer plate nosing or other non-slip nosing, the tread flooring will provide safer walking for the aged people and children.
Aluminum stair nosing made of chequered plate provides a fast, permanent no-skid, and non-corrosive surface for all types of stair surfaces. Even in adverse conditions like the presence of water or oil, the raised diamond pattern will significantly decrease slippery damage. For this reason, chequered metal stair nosing is often found in commercial buildings, residential, industrial, institutional and schools to prevent accidental fall.
Angled chequered plate stair nosing technical information:
- Material: aluminum, galvanized carbon steel
- Nosing Width: 2”, 3” or 4”
- Panel Depth: 1”, 2”
- Length: 25”, 30”
- Plate Thickness: 3mm, 5mm
- Note: Special sizes are on special request.
Features of Chequered Metal as Non-slippery Protective Nosing:
- Available in aluminum and galvanized carbon steel options.
- Rigid and rough surface gives permanent protection.
- No rust or corrosion even in harsh environment.
- Easy installation.
- Flashy appearance adding decoration element to building.